Saturday, February 27, 2016

A new day is dawning

September 2014

So I have this space. . . I carved this little place out of the internet over 5 years ago and here I am drawn back into it.  Truth be told, I am reading a book called Undaunted and in it Christine Caine tells her story.  The story of how God took a life that seemed to be perfectly fine, content and shook it all up.  Her name is Christine. . and in the book she shared that despite learning she was adopted and un-named at birth . . . God knew her before she was born. . . He knit her in her mother's womb.  He knew her innermost parts.  Her name comes from the Greek and Latin  "Christ follower".   And over the past few years, I have found Christ reminding me that my even before I was born he called me, he named me, he chose me, and called me and has given me a purpose.  And one of those purposes is to share and tell stories.  To share the story that God has been writing on my heart during my lifetime to share with others.  So today I am going to begin. . . begin to revisit this space where I can write out my thoughts and dreams, hopes and prayers, revelations and responses about where God is taking me in this journey.  As Ephesians 2:10 says. . .I am God's masterpeice, his workmanship, created to do good works planned in advance.   So I begin a journey to share the discovery of those plans . . . as I seek to follow God and trust Jesus with my future.  I am going to write down and journal His story in my life knowing that a new day is in fact dawning. . . . knowing that He who began this good work in me has promised to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments: