Thursday, August 07, 2008

Got Deer?


Have any of you seen those homemade Deer signs around Chester County? Well, my friend Sarah told me that there is a woman who's made it her job to post them all around town in places where deers exist. So, I can tell you one place she FORGOT to put one of these signs. . . right on Rt 52 near my house, that's where!

So yes, today while coming home from Walmart at 2:30 in the afternoon I hit a deer. I have never hit an animal before - okay, I hit a bat once - it flew right into my front grill work. ANYWAY, I hit a deer. . . with both kids in the car. We are all okay. . . there will be pics tomorrow or then again, maybe not. I can just tell you there was lots of hair and the smell was awful! Either way, instead of hanging with the girls and heading to the launch of Chester County Moms in town, I got to spend the night talking with insurance agents, learning about the role of the adjuster, emptying my car of all its "just- in-case" stuff for the kids, securing a rental car for the next few weeks, and finally, figuring out how in the world I will get Zach to VBS - pick up the rental car - and talk to two different reps for my claim - all by 9am! yeah, that's not so easy for me!!!!

So stay tuned . . . I am sure I'll have to post about the explaination of what happened to the deer when Zach asks me again tomorrow. . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Damn Deer!