Saturday, August 16, 2008

Too busy to blog - I've been to the Olympics!




Mini-Olympics that is. . . . this week we had mini-Olympics for the kids in Zach's playgroup at Denise's house. It was SOOO much fun and SOOO tiring. . . each day the kids did a couple events, a craft and we did torch ceremonies, medal ceremonies, and even sang some songs! It was great fun for the kids and I think the adults loved it to. Zach clearly excelled in the shot put ( tin foil balls ) and the javalin ( pool noodles ) but I have the best picture of him doing the long jump too! : )

Check out my little Olympian! : ) To see more pictures click HERE - my friend Shannon has great shots of her daughter doing all the different events! : ) I'll try to get more on here later!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a cute event. You & Denise did an awesome job.