Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me. . . .

Looks like I got tagged again by Lesley - so here are 6 quirky things about me!

1. When I am playing a board game, I will pick a color piece to match my outfit. Yes, so if I am wearing a red shirt, I will be the red man in Candyland. Unfortunately, Zach picked up on it and now will look at what he is wearing before he decides what color to be! so quirky huh?!?!

2. I like to clean first thing in the morning. . . the very first thing I start doing when I get up. Once I get started I can usually go on a roll. And since I am talking chores, my least favorite is doing dishes. . and maybe that's because there are (in my house) always more at night after dinner!

3. I am a list girl. I need to write things down. Not to remember them necessarily but to make a note of them. I know I think better when I am writing. I used to be so much worse before kids. I make lists of everything, not just grocery or to-do's. . We're talking during the final episode of Survivor I get out paper and start predicting who will vote for who, and can't do it without writing it! When I was a kid I'd watch the Miss America pagent with pen and paper in hand writing down "who I thought was pretty" to see if I could pick the winner. My husband thinks its completely bizarre - probably because he is a thinker/reader and I am a talker/writer.

4. I am emotional and passionate..... about most everything! They say that the only thing worse than hating something or someone is being indifferent to it. I am indifferent to hardly anything in this life although I've learned to keep my emotion/passion contained sometimes since its branded me as a "spaz" on many an occasion since high school! : )

5. I love my name Dawn, Dawn, Dawn. . .I love everything about my name. Hello - its in my blog title! Most of all I like to have things with my name written on it. I love things Personalized! I love meeting other Dawn's, too.

I'm nuts huh??

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ok, so I'm totally picking the game piece that matches your outfit next time we're playing a board game together - just to FAREEEK you out!!! :) And now, to answer your inquiry on my bloggy: what's sooo wrong with Air Supply??? They are rockalicious! You KNOW you can jam to Lost in Love...it's universally rockin'. Plus they've got good hair. Must respect the do's.