Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who needs more sleep???



I just can't wake up today. I am running around trying to get ready for Zach's birthday party this weekend and my mom's in town and well. . . let's just say I started to steam-vac the carpet's last night at 10:15 and that's when I need to go to bed to be able to function when Sydney gets up at 6am. You see, these are the things that happen at my house when I don't get enough sleep!
So it's about 1:30 . . . Zach's gone to the potty and proceeded to leave his underware in the bathroom, I get him to go get it and he comes back and has put his underware on backwards. Fine, no problem, but then I show him the tag and we decide to turn it back the right way. As I attempt to help him, he runs off. Being tired, do I chase him? No. . . I just hang on to the underware and head to the family room. Not 5 minutes later I look down to see I am holding Sydney and I have just put the underware on HER!?!
I need a nap!

5 comments:

Nikicham said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... my lord, I just laughed so hard I nearly needed to change my undies. That's worse then putting the milk in the pantry and the cereal box in the fridge when Caleb was a baby..Loved this post.. this was GREAT! Hope you had your nap!

Shannon said...

Sleep deprivation makes us do the craziest (and funniest!) things. Hope you get caught up before Sat.

Kelly said...

That is hysterical. Hopefully you will get some rest tonight and everyone will be wearing their own underwear tomorrow.

Jenn said...

LOL Been there done ..well not that but similar stuff that my mommy brain has blacked out.... Oh no my brain is going into that trick you to have another mode thank goodness for posts like this to bring me back to reality. 2 is the perfect number for me!

Sarah said...

Too funny.