Monday, July 14, 2008

I got "tagged" . . .

I know. . many of you are wondering what kind of world did I get sucked into where I make lists of Thursday Thirteens and Meme's about books.

Well, just continue to read and you too can learn more about this world of blogging! :P

So the rules. .
Pick up the closest book and turn to page 123 and in the 5th paragraph - write out the next three (or was it 4 ?) sentances. . .

You are ALL going to laugh at this one. The closest book to me is the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy - and NO I am not pregnant! My sister just returned it to me and its thrown on my desk instead of being put back in the bookshelf (typical! )

OKay so there are not 5 paragraphs ont he page so I'll improvse! Here it goes: " I still remember the days in each of my four pregnancies when I learned that I weighed more than my husband. I found that the pregnancy appraisal test in the three way mirror was particularly distressing during the middle trimester of pregnancy. By this I mean my breasts were even bigger than they were a month ago, but my waistline had completely disappeared and my belly was starting to pop out enough to provide a resting place for my breasts. This is the period when no one is sure whether you are pregnant or spending too much time at the dessert table, so they dont' mention your appearance."

Okay - so now I tag five others to do the same!
1. Denise
2. Shannon M
3. Nancy
4. Shannon
5. Jenn K

Have fun with this. . . and post a comment here so I can come check them out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too funny! That is a great, book, though!

Good to see you today!