Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Birthday Boy




So, Zachary has turned 3. . . and I am in awe at the concept of the fact that he has been in this world for three years.


Here are some highlights from his birthday party with family and close friends this past weekend. The first was him blowing out candles (the first time - check out the video which is forthcoming to see how he convinced us to let him do it twice! ) Then the morning of his actual birthday with the balloons we had for him. And finally, riding in his new tractor car that we gave him.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics! Looks like he had a great time!

Come on over to my blog...I left you a little something! :)

Sarah said...

Love the Gator!

Shannon said...

"We've got the whole wide world in our yard to explore!" Happy Backyardigan B-Day Zach!

DembroskyFamily said...

Looks like he had fun and I bet he loved his cakes.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Zach!