Wednesday, July 02, 2008

the POWER to be brave

So my phone rings this morning. . . at 7:27 am! Usually if I am going to a playgroup at 9 am someone might call to cancel but today - there was nothing planned so I have no clue why my phone is ringing and am semi-worried as I go to pick up the phone. Checking caller-id (which I don't always do) its my mom. . . okay so now I am pretty concerned. I dont' bother to say hello and just cut right to the chase. . . What's wrong? Is everything okay? She responds, in the most high pitch voice ever, those pictures were the best! Now mind you, I have forgotten that I sent my mom some pictures from the kids week at VBS last night and she got them and was in LOVE with the pictures so much she called first thing to tell me.
Fast forward about 12 hours. . . I read my friends blog where she has all but called me out for not jumpin on the whole blog bandwagon. Well, since having Sydney I haven't really sent out ANY pictures and half of my family and friends haven't seen her since January if ever so today I will embark on this fun outlet as a way to share the goingons in our life. Then maybe my mom won't have to call at 7 something because she received a picture of the kids!

PS . . . Vacation Bible School's theme this year was Group's Power Lab hence the lab coat's and the title of my post. Quite cheesy but Zach loved it and dances around the house to this song and MUST wear his "goggles" as he now calls them!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!.... A new day IS dawning. I love your blog!

Sarah said...

Oh... And the kids look to cute in the lab coats. ADORABLE!

Yay.. for blogging!